The Firm supports trade companies and collective bodies – both not-for-profit and for-profit – in the negotiation, drafting and execution of a wide range of typical and atypical agreements at both national and international level.
The Firm provides advice and support on drafting commercial agreements to Italian and foreign companies, such as, by way of example:
- Business (or business unit) sale and leasing contracts
- Works contracts
- Contracts for the international sale of goods
- Supply, distribution and agency contracts
- Franchising, sponsorship and merchandising agreements
- Agreements with a financing purpose (i.e., among others, leasing and factoring).
BCL offers assistance to companies in the drafting of joint venture agreements, profit-sharing agreements and instruments of constitution of consortia.
As for collective bodies (including the not-for-profit ones), BCL’s lawyers advise on the preparation and drafting of instruments of constitution and By-laws.